................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 8 mars 2016

Somebody Stole My Rag Mop



01 - Biff Collie - I Want A Gal (To Cook For Me)
02 - Biff Collie - I've Said It Before (I'll Say It Again)
03 - Morris Mills - I'd Like To Slip Around
04 - Morris Mills - Don't Play This Record
05 - Morris Mills - Calendar Girl
06 - Morris Mills - I Remember, Do You
07 - Bob Greene - Somebody Stole My Rag Mop
08 - Bob Greene - You Just Don't Know
09 - Tommy Scott - Smokey Mountain Sunset
10 - Tommy Scott - Ain't What She Used To Be
11 - Dolores - Dessau Schottische
12 - Dolores - One Woman Man
13 - Jim Reeves - Chicken Hearted
14 - Jim Reeves - I've Never Been So Blue
15 - Dub Poston - Can't You Believe
16 - Dub Poston - I Can't Use You Anymore
17 - Harry Choates - Louisiana Boogie
18 - Harry Choates - What's The Use
19 - Bob Stotts - Out Along The Colorado Trail
20 - Bob Stotts - I Guess I Learn A Lot Every Day
21 - Bill Grady - Ramblin' Man
22 - Bill Grady - I'll Always Get Along
23 - Ray Welch - You No Longer Carry My Name
24 - Ray Welch - No Use To Cry Over You
25 - Sonny Hall - I've Been Lost Without You
26 - Sonny Hall - Texas Waltz
_
Thanks to Wurlitzer1900

Aucun commentaire: