................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 23 mars 2016

Rockin' Man



01 - Low Down Mood
02 - She's My Baby
03 - When I'm Gone
04 - Southside Mood
05 - Listen Woman
06 - I Can't Understand Love
07 - Josephine
08 - I'll Get A Break Someday
09 - Love When It Rains
10 - Your Heart Ain't Right
11 - I Think My Time Is Here
12 - Deceivin' Blues
13 - Beer Drinkin' Woman
14 - Up And Down Blues
15 - Just Won't Let Her Go
16 - Rockin' All Day (Aka Reelin' & Rockin')
17 - Gotta Cut Out
18 - You Deceived Me
19 - Bad Health Blues
20 - Hamburger Joint
21 - Looking For A Woman
22 - You Don't Love Me
23 - I'm Gonna Have My Fun
24 - True Love Blues
25 - Rockin' Man

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

Aucun commentaire: