................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 24 mars 2016

Ready, Willin' And Able



01 - My Whole Life Through
02 - It'S The Truth, So Help Me
03 - I Can'T Stop Loving You
04 - Love Sweet Love
05 - I Gotta Have You
06 - I Need You Now
07 - Please Try To Love Me
08 - I'M Just Another One In Love With You
09 - Ready, Willin' And Able
10 - Romance In The Dark
11 - Your Fool Again
12 - I'M Tired Cryin' Over You
13 - Foolin' Myself
14 - Blues For Rex
15 - Red Light
16 - You'Re Gone
17 - Yesterdays
18 - Body And Soul
19 – Somehow

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

Aucun commentaire: