................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 8 mars 2016

Moosey



01 - We Can Talk Some Trash
02 - Oh John
03 - Fare Thee Well Deacon Jones
04 - All My Love Belongs To You
05 - I Can't Go On Without You
06 - Love Me Tonight
07 - Come Back To Me
08 - Don't Ask Me Why
09 - Moosey
10 - Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide
11 - Little Girl Don't Cry
12 - A Fool In Love
13 - Not Until You Come My Way
14 - Is That All I Mean To You
15 - Must You Go
16 - Why Don't You Haul Off And Love Me
17 - Sometimes I Wonder
18 - Time Alone Will Tell
19 - My Little Baby
20 - My Beloved
21 - Forgive And Forget
22 - Big Fat Mamas Are Back In Style Again

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

Aucun commentaire: