................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 26 mars 2016

Laugh



01 - Living A Lie
02 - Don't You Believe Her
03 - Old Man's Boogie
04 - Don't Make Me Cry
05 - You Thrill Me
06 - I Can't Resist You
07 - Sorta Need You
08 - It's A Sin
09 - I Ain't Got No Gal No More
10 - Wrong Woman Blues
11 - Time Has Passed
12 - I'm Yours 'til Eternity
13 - When I Lost You
14 - Is My Pop In There
15 - Tell Her For Me
16 - You Lied
17 - I Get That Lonesome Feeling
18 - Blue Moon
19 - U Name It
20 - Music Before Dawn
21 - Where Shall I Go
22 - I Must Be Talking To Myself
23 - I Thought I Had Loved
24 – Laugh

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

1 commentaire:

boogiewoody a dit…

Thank you Uncle Gil for this series. A real R&B education.