................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 31 mars 2016

Go Boy Go



01 - Carl Story - What A Line
02 - The Tunesmiths - Oh Stop
03 - Jimmy Littlejohn - No Parkin' Here
04 - Earl Peterson - I Ain't Gonna Fall In Love
05 - Little Jimmy Dickens - Blackeyed Joe
06 - Neal Jones - I'm Playing It Cool
07 - Jack Rhodes & Jimmy Johnson - Eternity
08 - Jimmy Murphy - Here Kitty, Here
09 - Lefty Frizzell - I Just Can't Live That Fast Anymore
10 - Gordon Terry - Hook, Line & Sinker
11 - Billy Walker - I've Got Leavin' On My Mind
12 - Onie Wheeler - Going Back To The City
13 - Charlie Adams - Cattin' Around
14 - Marty Robbins - It's A Long, Long Ride
15 - Jimmy Boyd - Crazy Mixed Up Blues
16 - Frankie Miller - Paid In Full
17 - Carl Smith - Go Boy Go
18 - Earl Peterson - I'm Not Buying Baby
19 - Carl Story - Tom Cattin' Around
20 - Little Jimmy Dickens - Hey Worm
21 - Lee Emerson & Marty Robbins - Where D'ja Go
22 - Charlie Adams - I'm A Railroad Daddy
23 - Neal Jones - Foolin' Women
24 - Jimmy Littlejohn - Tequila Mama
25 - Lee Emerson - Start All Over
26 - Stonewall Jackson - Smoke Along The Tracks
27 - Carl Smith - Dog-gone It Baby, I'm In Love
28 - Lefty Frizzell - Mama
29 - Jimmy Murphy - Lookin' For A Mustard Patch
30 - Link Davis - Kajelina
31 - Neal Jones - Down Boy
32 - Jimmy Littlejohn - Never, Never, Never
33 - Smiley Maxedon - I Want You
34 - Earl Peterson - You Gotta Be My Baby
35 - Jacoby Brothers - One Man's Opinion

Posted by jollyjumper


1 commentaire:

teddy cat baz a dit…

cheers jollyjumper