................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 22 mars 2016

At The Jamboree Saturday Night



01 - Hardrock Gunter - At The Jamboree Saturday Night
02 - Toby Stroud - Those Blue Skies In Your Eyes
03 - Blondie Blue Eyes - Tears In My Dreams
04 - Roy Scott - Lucky In Kentucky
05 - Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - You Belong To Somebody Else
06 - Toby Stroud - My P'roxide Blonde
07 - Bailey Brothers - Have You Forgotten
08 - Hardrock Gunter - Where Have You Been
09 - Maybelle Sieger - Stop Wishin', Go Fishin'
10 - Roy Scott - A Man And His Song
11 - Toby Stroud - A Branded Heart
12 - Hardrock Gunter - Sunday Angel
13 - Doc Williams - One Heart, One Life
14 - Maybelle Sieger - I'm Laughing Up My Sleeve
15 - Roy Scott - Have A Little Walk With God (2)
16 - Toby Stroud - Tear Down The Mailbox
17 - Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - Don't Play That Song
18 - Hardrock Gunter - Like The Lovers Do
19 - Toby Stroud - I'll Forget By And By
20 - Maybelle Sieger - Bite Your Tongue And Say You're Sorry
21 - Roy Scott- I'll Never Lose This Feeling
22 - Toby Stroud - I'm Cutting Paper Roses
23 - Hardrock Gunter - Naptown, Ind.
24 - Maybelle Sieger - The Kindest Daddy
25 - Roy Scott - Have A Little Talk With God (1)
26 - Toby Stroud - You Don't Need Me Anymore
27 - Lee & Juanita Moore - Who Was That Man In White
28 - Maybelle Sieger - Susquehanna Waltz
29 - Hawkshaw Hawkins - I Love You So Much
_
Thanks to Wurlitzer1900

4 commentaires:

Brian a dit…

Thank you for the many fine posts!!
But for this one the adf.ly counter keeps resetting and won't let me go tot he download page

Brian a dit…

The link works perfectly now. Thanks again!

Anonyme a dit…

PLZZZZ REUP LINK I REALLY NEED NAPTOWN BY GUNTER, IM FROM INDIANANAPOLIS!

Michael a dit…


Welcome back - and thank you yet again!