................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 24 février 2016

Oo-Oo-Ee-Bab-A-Lee-Bob (Up)



01 - Oo-Oo-Ee-Bab-A-Lee-Bob
02 - I Know How To Do It
03 - The Blues Done Got Me & Gone
04 - More More More
05 - I Want A Man
06 - I've Got Big Bulging Eyes
07 - Arkansas
08 - Give It Up
09 - She Lost Her Re-Bop
10 - Hard To Get Along
11 - Cloudy Day Blues
12 - Lies, Lies, Lies
13 - Too Long
14 - The Bittersweet
15 - The Bluest Blues
16 - Trying To Live Without You
17 - My Baby Keeps Rollin'
18 - Yes I Know
19 - Baby I'm Doin' It
20 - Wanted
21 - I Don't Want No Substitute
22 - Down By The River
23 - My Brand Of Loving

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

2 commentaires:

Joe Smucker a dit…

Thanks

boogiewoody a dit…

Merci bien, mon cher Oncle Gil!