................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 29 février 2016

If I'm A Fool (Up)



01 - 99 Blues
02 - Don't Know What I Will Do
03 - You Got Me To The Place
04 - Keep Your Hand On Your Heart
05 - I Have A Place To Go
06 - If You Want To Share Your Love
07 - If I'm A Fool
08 - I'm Wasting My Time On You
09 - I'm Wasting My Time On You (Faster Version)
10 - No, Baby, Nobody But You
11 - Boy Friend
12 - Now What Do You Think
13 - Mr. Jackson From Jacksonville
14 - It's Bad With My Man And Me
15 - Blowtop Blues
16 - How Come You Do Me Like You Do
17 - That Old Feeling
18 - Last Go Round Blues
19 - No Good Man

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

3 commentaires:

Colonel Dan a dit…

Hello Uncle Gil !
Just Wanted To Thank You Again For These Great "Blues & Rhythm Series" (As Well As All Your Other Phenomenal Posts !
All The Best
Colonel Dan

Clarence E. Jones III a dit…

Many thanks Unc, for this wonderful series & all that you share. Love ya!

teddy cat baz a dit…

thanx uncle gil