................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 16 février 2016

Drivin' Me Mad (Up)



01 - Eating My Heart Out For You
02 - Worried Woman Blues
03 - Ain't Supposed To Be Like That
04 - Your Key Won't Fit My Door
05 - You Foolish Thing
06 - What You Bet
07 - I'm Crying
08 - The Question
09 - Drivin' Me Mad
10 - Blue Evening
11 - I Could Make You Care
12 - Mr.Low Love
13 - I Shouldn't Have To Cry Over You
14 - Got Nobody To Love
15 - All Night Long
16 - The Same Old Thrill
17 - Daddy Be Good To Me
18 - How Long Must I Wait
19 - Midnight
20 - My Heart Belongs To Only You
21 - Please Don't Leave Me Now
22 - Evil Eyed Woman
23 - He's The Best In The Business

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

Aucun commentaire: