................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 10 janvier 2016

R.I.P. RED SIMPSON




01 - Johnny Law
02 - Bad Man Highway Patrol
03 - You're Under Arrest
04 - Sheriff Sam
05 - Sidewalk Patrol
06 - Workin' For The Highway Patrol
07 - Rules Of The Road
08 - I'm Turnin' In My Star
09 - Highway Patrol
10 - Twenty Five Years On Patrol
11 - City Police
12 - County Sheriff
13 - Truck Drivin' Man
14 - Roll Truck Roll
15 - Nitro Express
16 - Give Me Forty Acres
17 - Happy Go Lucky Truck Driver
18 - Highway Man
19 - Motivatin' Man
20 - Truck Driver's Blues
21 - Big Mack
22 - My Baby's Waitin'
23 - Six Days On The Road
24 - Runaway Truck

Found on the web many moons ago


1 commentaire:

Ruben Chandler a dit…

Sad news indeed but thanks for posting. Aside from Ernest Tubb Red got me into country music. He will bee missed and was a giant among men.