................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Hot And Cold (Up)



A1 - Albino (Pink Eyed) Stallion
A2 - Sticks And Stones
A3 - Two Fools In Love (& Patty Rainwater)
A4 - Let Me Live Again (& Patty Rainwater)
A5 - Hot And Cold
A6 - A Need For Love
A7 - Majesty Of Love (& Connie Francis)
A8 - You My Darling You (& Connie Francis)
B1 - Can I Count On You (& Patty Rainwater)
B2 - I Dig You Baby
B3 - The Roving Gambler
B4 - The Valley Of The Moon
B5 - The Pale Face Indian
B6 - The Wayward Angel
B7 - Yesterday's Kisses
B8 - You're Not Happy

_
Vinyl rip. Artwork.


5 commentaires:

zephyr a dit…

Thank you Uncle Gil it is sad news about Marvin I like him singinga lot.

Anonyme a dit…

Que de mauvaises nouvelles ... sic...

Anonyme a dit…

Bonsoir, Gil. I am sitting about 90 miles from where Marvin was born. I first heard him perform in 1954, when he was first making his way. He was very popular in this part of America (Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri). When I was at university I drank with one of his cousins. I never got to spend much time with Marvin. But he seemed happy to know that I had been a fan of his, during what were his "best years" performing, and when I was only a child. In the 1980s, there was a period when many younger rockers "discovered" him, and incorporated some of his songs in their music. They paid respect to his talent, and regarded him as a master. He and his family are good people. We in Kansas should be very proud to have had him for all those years. Adieu, Maitre Marvin.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Bonsoir Anonym : nice tribute that you make him.
Thank you.

Anonyme a dit…

unfortunately for me i have only discovered the likes of marvin rainwater and mac curtis after they have passed away.thanks uncle gil for sharing their music with me.keith