................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Hollerin' And Cryin' The Blues (Up)



01 - I Love My Whiskey
02 - You've Been Mistreating Me
03 - I Stay Blue All The Time
04 - Water Coast Blues
05 - Five Feet Seven
06 - I Wonder
07 - Keep Your Hands Off Her
08 - Mindin' My Own Business
09 - House Rent Stomp
10 - In The Evening
11 - The Moppin' Blues
12 - Hey, Hey, Baby
13 - Willie Mae Blues
14 - Black, Brown And White
15 - Back Water Blues (Big Bill Blues)
16 - Low Down Blues (Lonesome Road Blues)
17 - Feelin' Low Down
18 - What I Used To Do
19 - Make My Get Away
20 - Hollerin' And Cryin' The Blues

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, buy it ! ..

Aucun commentaire: