................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Classics!



01 - Tammy Wynette - Welcome to My World
02 - Hoyt Axton - Evangelina
03 - Mel Tillis - Rose of El Paso
04 - Boxcar Willie - Hobo Heaven
05 - Patsy Cline – Walkin’ After Midnight
06 - Don Williams - I Gave My Love to a Railroad Man
07 - Kitty Wells - Heartbreak USA
08 - Hank Thompson - Smokey the Bear
09 - Wanda Jackson - In the Middle of a Heartache
10 - Faron Young - Hello Walls
11 - Margo Smith - Don't Break the Heart of That Loves You
12 - Roger Miller - King of the Road
13 - Billie Jo Spears - Mr Walker (It's All Over)
14 - Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line
15 - Jeannie C. Riley - Cotton Patch
16 - Hank Locklin - Born to Ramble
17 - Faron Young - I'm a Free Man Now
18 - Webb Pierce - High Geared Daddy
19 - George Jones - Cold Cold Heart
20 - Ronnie McDowell - Older Woman Make Good Lovers
21 - Mickey Gilley - Your Memory Ain't What It Used to Be
22 - Jerry Wallace - Release Me
23 - Glen Campbell - By the Time I Got to Phoenix
24 - Tammy Wynette - Womanhood
25 - Lynn Anderson - I've Never Loved Anyone More

Posted by CL


Aucun commentaire: