................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 2 janvier 2016

Boogie Woogie Country Man (Up)



01 - My Babe (Kenneth Lovelace)
02 - Rockin' My Life Away
03 - Keep My Motor Running
04 - Georgia (On My Mind)
05 - Boogie Woogie Country Man
06 - What'd I Say
07 - Who Will The Next Fool Be
08 - C. C. Rider
09 - Me And Bobby McGee
10 - Drinkin' Wine Spo Dee O Dee
11 - Over The Rainbow
12 - Pictures Of Life Other Side
13 - Great Balls Of Fire
14 – (Hugues Aufray presents) Keep My Motor Running
15 - Georgia
16 - Boogie Woogie Country Man
17 - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
_
Home made cover. Live audience (recorded by UG) + audio from TV Broadcast.

Attention ! Ce visuel et ces enregistrements font l'objet d'un CD-R vendu sur le site en ligne de Bim-Bam Records sans mon accord.

Caution! This home made cover and these recordings are sold as a CD-R on the website of Bim-Bam Records without my agreement.