................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Well, Well, Well



A1. Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Just A Closer Walk With Thee
A2. Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Saviour Don't Pass Me By
A3. The Georgia Peach - Lord Won't You Please Come By Here
A4. The Georgia Peach - Lord Have Mercy
A5. Mary Johnson Davis - I'll Wait On The Lord
A6. Mary Johnson Davis - He Satisfies
A7. Clara Ward -  At The Cross
A8. Clara Ward - Precious Lord
B1. Marion Williams - The Storm Is Passing Over
B2. Marion Williams - It's Getting Late In The Evening
B3. Bessie Griffin - I Want To Rest
B4. Bessie Griffin - Well, Well, Well
B5. Sister Jessie Mae Renfro - I'll Be Satisfied Then
B6. Sister Jessie Mae Renfro - I've Had My Chance
B7. Frances Steadman - Moan Frances
B8. Frances Steadman - Dry Bones

Vinyl rip and scans by bopping

2 commentaires:

Lonesome Lefty a dit…

Love to see the price sticker! RIP Car City Records of Detroit (well, St. Clair shores) my favourite record store ever!

heylee a dit…

Uncle Gil, Happy New Year and many thanks for a great year of music in 2015.