................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 16 décembre 2015

Rocky Road Blues



01 - What Can I Do
02 - Bye Bye Boogie
03 - Pot Luck Boogie
04 - It's A Married Woman
05 - My Tortured Mind
06 - Don't Tell Her
07 - Hold Me Baby
08 - Chicken Shack Boogie
09 - Rapture In Bloom
10 - Hard Driving Blues
11 - I'm Gonna Leave You
12 - I Love Her
13 - Pool-Playing Blues
14 - Hen Party
15 - Rocky Road Blues
16 - Lonesome For The Blues
17 - Slow Down Blues
18 - Anybody's Blues
19 - It Took A Long, Long Time
20 - Wolf On The River
21 - I Still Love You
22 - Frank's Blues
23 - Empty Arms Blues

Posted by "Anonym".

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thank YOU Uncle Gil. So much great music here...

Filling in a small gap was the least I could do.

Bob Mac a dit…

Been a very good series, many thanks.

frumious bandersnatch a dit…

Thanks for reposting this great serie.

Sam shermansam a dit…

Gil,

I cannot get from Adfly to Zippy on this one -- I get kicked back to the bog page from Adfly. Can you please re-post?

Sam

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Sam : This one is a Mediafire link.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Here's a Zippy link :
http://adf.ly/1asbWn