................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 10 décembre 2015

R.I.P.





01 - Tennessee Wig Walk
02 - Hand-Me-Down Heart
03 - Seven Lonely Days
04 - Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Open Arms)
05 - No Heart At All
06 - Welcome Mat
07 - Don't Stop Kissing Me Goodnight
08 - No One
09 - Huckleberry Pie
10 - Please Don't Laugh When I Cry
11 - Two Step - Side Step
12 - Wait For Me, Darling
13 - Darling, Why
14 - Train Whistle Blues
15 - Finger Of Suspicion
16 - Tweedle Dee
17 - Drop Me A Line
18 - Old, Faithful And True Love
19 - Miss The Love I've Been Dreaming Of
20 - The Barnyard Hop
21 - Daddy-O
22 - Dancing In My Socks
23 - Little Miss Bobby Sox
24 - Bo Weevil
25 - Lonesome Lover
26 - One Track Love
27 - I Want You
28 - Kit 'N' Kaboodle
29 - La Dee Dah
30 - No One Ever Lost More
31 - Have You Ever Been Lonely
32 - Friction Heat

Found on the web.
Posted by Stampede

4 commentaires:

Apes Ville a dit…

Daddy don't be so mean, reach up on the shelve for the vaselene. Give me that friction heat. Wise words from a very young Bonnie

Jan V a dit…

Thank you for this album.

Anonyme a dit…

Sad to hear,but she lived a long life.
and gave us some nice records.
I got a lot of her 78rpm records, and enjoyed her music.
Ron

big50s a dit…

R.I.P. Miss Daddy-O