................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 4 décembre 2015

Ali Baba



A1 - Floyd Mc Daniel - I Like To Go
A2 - Jake Thomas & The Tomcats - Meanest Blues
A3 - Jake Thomas & The Tomcats - Poor Boy Blues
A4 - The Hollidays - Concussion (Inst.)
A5 - Danny Brockman - Big Big Man
A6 - Orville Couch - Easy Does It
B1 - Watson Mishou - She Told A Lie
B2 - Eddy Reynolds - Teen Lover
B3 - Williams Brothers - Watsa Gonna Do Now
B4 - Jim Ridings & The Alabama Buddies - My Baby Don't Want Me More
B5 - Jim Ridings & The Alabama Buddies - You're Gonna Pay
B6 - Williams Brothers - Ali Baba

Vinyl rip and scans by rico


Track A6 is Connie Dycus - I Could Shoot myself (Dixie 886)
Willie

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Track A6 is

Connie Dycus - I Could Shoot myself (Dixie 886)

Willie

Uncle Gil a dit…

Thanks Willie!