................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 11 novembre 2015

Jump Right Out Of The Jukebox



01 - Carl Mann - The Wayward Wind
02 - Charlie Feathers - Runnin' Around
03 - Earl Peterson - In The Dark
04 - Malcolm Yelvington - Just Rolling Along
05 - Jack Earls - A Fool For Loving You
06 - Onie Wheeler - Jump Right Out Of The Jukebox
07 - Warren Smith - I' D Rather Be Safe Than Sorry
08 - The Miller Sisters - Someday You Will Pay
09 - Luke Mc Daniel - That's What I Tell My Heart
10 - Johnny Cash - Country Boy
11 - Carl Perkins - Sure To Fall
12 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Jambalaya
13 - Slim Rhodes - Take & Give
14 - Charlie Feathers - We're Getting Closer To Being Apart
15 - Onie Wheeler - Tell Em' Off
16 - Mack Self - Everyday
17 - Ernie Chaffin - I'm Lonesome
18 - Jack Earls - When I Dream
19 - Earl Peterson - Nothing To Lose But My Heart
20 - Charlie Feathers - I've Been Decieved
21 - Eddie Bond - The Day I Found You
22 - Jack Clement - 10 Years
23 - Charlie Rich - Sittin' And Thinkin'
24 - Warren Smith - Goodbye Mr. Love
25 - Carl Mann - If I Could Change You
26 - Rayburn Anthony - Who's Gonna Shoe Your Pretty Little Feet
27 - Jerry Lee Lewis - I Know What It Means
28 - Carl Perkins – Tennessee

Posted by CL


Aucun commentaire: