................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 9 novembre 2015

It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels



A1 - Pee Wee Trahan - Swingin' Doors
A2 - Alex Broussard - Pack My grip
A3 - Tommy Hill - The Life That I'm Living
A4 - Joey Gills - Lonely Days And Lonely Nights
A5 - Joey Gills - Call On Me
A6 - Lefty Frizzell - Send Her Here To Be Mine
A7 - Lefty Frizzell - Lost Love Blues
B1 - Lefty Frizzell - That's Me Without You
B2 - Jess Little and Bass Slaughter - The Blues Is Back Again
B3 - Jess Little and Bass Slaughter - I Must Leave You
B4 - Lou Millet - When I'm Honky Tonkin' With You
B5 - Jim and Johnny - I Can't Go On
B6 - Smokey Stover - That's How True My Love Is For You
B7 - Al Montgomery - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels

_
Vinyl rip and scans by Silverlake


Aucun commentaire: