................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 3 novembre 2015

I'm Sending You This Record



A1 - Bob Denton - Play Boy
A2 - Bob Denton - Skinnie Minnie
A3 - Bob Denton - Love Me So I'll Know
A4 - Bob Denton - I'm Sending You This Record
A5 - Bob Denton - Love Is Made Of This
A6 - Bob Denton - Time Will Tell
A7 - Bob Denton - On My Mind Again
A8 - Bob Denton - Always Late
A9 - Bob Denton - 24 Hours Night
B1 - Jerry Neal - I Hates Rabbits
B2 - The Thunder Mountain Boys - Olita
B3 - Sherman Scott - Way Out Far
B4 - Larry Bright - Mojo Workout
B5 - Bobby Edwards - You're The Reason
B6 - Larry Moore - Hooray For Week-End
B7 - Larry Moore - Two Young Lovers
B8 - The Galaxies - My Tattle Tale
B9 - Eddie Cochran - Scratchin'

Posted by bopping


Aucun commentaire: