................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 8 novembre 2015

Bassology



Tracks 1-4: J.B. Lenore, J.T. Brown, Sunnyland Slim, Alfred Wallace
Tracks 5-7: Sunnyland Slim, J.T. Brown, J.B. Lenore, Alfred Wallace
Tracks 8-11: Lazy Bill Lucas, Louis Myers, Elgin Edmonds

(details on back cover) (includes an insert in English and Japanese)

1. J.B. Lenore - Mojo Boogie (The Mojo) (2:47)
2. J.B. Lenore - Slow Down Woman (3:16)
3. J.B. Lenore - I Want My Baby (2:20)
4. J.B. Lenore - How Can I Leave (2:57)
5. Sunnyland Slim - When I Was Young (2:37)
6. Sunnyland Slim - Bassology (2:36)
7. Sunnyland Slim - Worried About My Baby (2:39)
8. Lazy Bill Lucas - She Got Me Walkin' (3:02)
9. Lazy Bill Lucas - I Had A Dream (2:52)
10. Lazy Bill Lucas - My Baby's Gone (2:41)
11. Lazy Bill Lucas - I Can't Sleep, I Can't Eat (2:45)

Fresh Vinyl Rip – Freshly Scanned Artwork Included (front, back, insert, labels) by searnav


2 commentaires:

Rollie a dit…

Thank you!

frumious bandersnatch a dit…

Thanks a lot ! those P-Vine LPs are impossible to find at decent prices and usually sound very good !