................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 9 décembre 2016

Rocking Blues (Up)



01 - Rain Is A Bringdown
02 - It's Raining
03 - So Long
04 - Hey Pretty Baby
05 - Love Me Baby
06 - I'll Get Along Somehow
07 - Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe
08 - Rocking Blues
09 - Someday
10 - Why
11 - It's All in Your Mind
12 - I Can Dream, Can't I
13 - Sentimental Journey
14 - Where Can I Go
15 - Dear Little Boy Of Mine
16 - Am I Making the Same Mistake Again
17 - Teardrops from My Eyes
18 - R.B. Blues
19 - I Know
20 - I Don't Want Nobody
21 - I'll Wait for You
22 - Standing On The Corner

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original poster. 
Front & Rear by worker 

 

1 commentaire:

heylee a dit…

Uncle Gil, thank you for sharing all things, "Ruth Brown"...always great.