................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 18 octobre 2015

Hayride!!!


VA – THE ORIGINAL LOUISIANA HAYRIDE ARCHIVES – CLASSIC COUNTRY RADIO


1 - George Jones - The Race Is On
02 - Hank Snow - My Filipino Rose
03 - Webb Pierce - I Don't Care
04 - Johnny Cash - Five Feet High And Rising
05 - Jim Reeves - Am I Losing You
06 - Faron Young - Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young
07 - Kitty Wells - Making Believe
08 - Hank Williams - Jambalaya
09 - Slim Whitman - Careless Hands
10 - Ernest Tubb - Walking The Floor OverYou
11 - Jim Reeves - Red Eyed And Rowdy
12 - Faron Young - Anything Your Heart Desires
13 - Marty Robbins - I Can't Quit You
14 - Loretta Lynn - Mind Your Own Business
15 - Red Sovine - I Hope You Don't Care
16 - Johnny Cash - Rock Island Line
17 - T. Texas Tyler - Courtin' In The Rain
18 - Johnny Horton - Honky Tonk Man
19 - George Jones - She Thinks I Still Care
20 - Charlie Walker - Pick Me Up On You Way Down


 
01 - George Jones - Why, Baby, Why
02 - Louvin Brothers - My Baby Is Gone
03 - Carl Smith - You Are The One
04 - Johnny Horton - Whispering Pines
05 - Johnny Cash - Hey Porter
06 - The Browns - Draggin' Main Street
07 - Roy Acuff - The Wabash Cannonball
08 - Eddy Arnold - Cattle Call
09 - Sonny  James - The Minute You're Gone
10 - Jim Reeves - Have I Told You Lately
11 - Hank Snow - Texas Hambone Blues
12 - Wilburn Brothers - Gonna Tie One On Tonight
13 - Webb Pierce - Slowly
14 - Faron Young - Go Back You Fool
15 - Red Foley - Foggy River
16 - Johnny Cash - Give My Love To Rose (Southern Maid Doughnut Commercial)
17 - George Jones - Colour Of The Blues
18 - Jim Reeves - Roly Poly
19 - Ray Price - Release Me
20 - Hawkshaw Hawkins - Pan American



01 - The Jordanaires - Thank You Jesus
02 - Eddy Arnold - He'll Understand
03 - Roy Acuff - I Saw the Light
04 - Plainsmen Quartet - Rock Of Ages
05 - Deep South Quartet - I'll Tell the World
06 - George Jones - If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again
07 - The Jordanaires - He Lifted Me
08 - T. Texas Tyler - Deck Of Cards
09 - Red Foley - No Tears In Heaven
10 - Louvin Brothers - The Family That Prays Together
11 - Cowboy Copas - The Silver That Nailed You To Cross
12 - Johnny & Jack And Kitty Wells - Soul Of Man
13 - Hawkshaw Hawkins - It Is No Secret
14 - The Jordanaires - I'm Working On The Building
15 - Claude Gray - The Family Bible
16 - Ernest Tubb - What A Friend We Have in Jesus
17 - Mallie Ann - He's Got the Whole World In His Hands
18 - Plainsmen Quartet - Up Above My Head
19 - Maddox Brothers & Rose - Just Over The Stars
20 - The Jordanaires - Peace In the Valley

Posted by Stampede

1 commentaire:

Jan V a dit…

Thank you for this Hayride set.