................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 5 octobre 2015

Havin' A Whole Lot Of Fun (Up)



A1 - Some Other Time
A2 - Stop Look And Listen
A3 - Havin' A Whole Lot Of Fun
A4 - Have You Heard The Word
A5 - I'd Make A Good Man For You
A6 - She's My Baby - 1
A7 - She's My Baby - 2
B1 - Rock And Roll Baby
B2 - She's Mine
B3 - Rocking And Rolling
B4 - I'd Make A Good Man For You
B5 - You're The Only Girl
B6 - Rock Me Baby

_
Vinyl rip. Artwork.


7 commentaires:

oldrockboy a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil

Both version or only version 1 or 2 of "She's My Baby" is on the lp ?

The cover and and the label shows only one version.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Hi oldrockboy,
My album is not accessible (recent moving), but I seem to remember that both versions are on the disc.

oldrockboy a dit…

Thank you

Marc a dit…

There are both versions of Shes My Baby. Thanks for the post.

Mister Moon a dit…

"Some other time, time, time, some other time...!!!!!!".

Just fabulous stuff, Uncle Gil.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful music.

the doc a dit…

Gil, I haven't been around much lately as I've been traveling. SPECIAL REQUEST for Legendary Jay Miller Sessions: Can you jump a bit and post vols 45, 46, and 53? I missed those the last time around I guess. Otherwise I'm complete to #57, if that was the last!

Uncle Gil a dit…

the doc, I'm too kind, uh?
Vol.45 :
http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/47032747/file.html
Volumes 46 and 53 were NEVER released.
# 57 was the last.