................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 3 octobre 2015

Classic Eddie



A1 - Cherished Memories
A2 - I've Waited So Long
A3 - Never
A4 - Skinny Jim
A5 - Half Loved
A6 - Weekend
A7 - Nervous Breakdown
B1 - Let's Get Together
B2 - Rock'n'roll Blues
B3 - Dark Lonely Street
B4 - Pink Peg Slecks
B5 - That's My Desire*
B6 - Sweetie Pie
B7 - Think Of Me*

* B5, B7: overdubbed tracks different of the original UK LP






A1 - C'mon Evrybody
A2 - Three Steps To Heaven
A3 - Cut Across Shorty
A4 - Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie
A5 - Pocketful Of Hearts
A6 - Hallelujah, I Love Her So
A7 - Don't Ever Let Me Go
B1 - Summertime Blues
B2 - Teresa
B3 - Somethin' Else*
B4 - Pretty Girl*
B5 - Teenage Heaven
B6 - Boll Weevil Song
B7 - I Remember

* B3: twenty seconds intro only - *B7: 1957 version – tracks differs of the original UK LP






A1 - Sittin' In The Balcony
A2 - Completely Sweet
A3 - Undying Love
A4 - I'm Alone Because I Love You
A5 - Lovin' Time
A6 - Proud Of You
A7 - Am I Blue
B1 - Twenty Flight Rock
B2 - Drive In Show
B3 - Mean When I'm Mad
B4 - Stockings And Shoes
B5 - Tell Me Why
B6 - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
B7 - Cradle Baby
B8 - One Kiss





A1 - My Way
A2 - Little Angel*
A3 - Eddie's Blues
A4 - Love Again
A5 - I Almost Lost My Mind
A6 - Jam Sandwich
A7 - Little Lou
B1 - Blue Suede Shoes
B2 - Lonely
B3 - Hammy Blues
B4 - My Love To Remember
B5 - Milk Cow Blues
B6 - Guybo
B7 - Long Tall Sally

* A2: overdubbed - track differs of the original UK LP



Aucun commentaire: