................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 24 octobre 2015

BILL KEITH R.I.P.






01 - No Expectations
02 - Green Mountain Hop
03 - I'll Stay Around
04 - Crazy Creek
05 - Pain In My Heart
06 - Farewell Blues
07 - Caravan
08 - Detour
09 - Sugarfoot Rag
10 - Jordu
11 - Rickett's Hornpipe
12 - Auld Lang Syne

Found on the web long time ago… Posted by Earl Martin


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

very sad !

Jonathan F. King a dit…

Sad to hear this, though thanks for passing on the news and the obit link (and the LP link as well). This LP was hugely influential to many people, most of them not banjo players! It helped introduce me and others I knew to bluegrass and acoustic music some 40 years ago, I suppose it was. RIP.

musiclover a dit…

Thanks for sharing!