................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 17 septembre 2015

You Can't Hang That Monkey On My Back (Up)



01 - Go Boy, Go - Carl Smith
02 - It Ain't My Baby - Rudy Grayzell
03 - Baby She's Gone - Jack Scott
04 - Just Look, Don't Touch, She's Mine - Milton Allen
05 - Sister Jenny - Johnny Fuller
06 - Story Of Rock'n'Roll - Anthony Roma
07 - Watchin' The 7-10 Roll By - Buck Griffin
08 - Swing Low Sweet Boogie - Earl Bostic
09 - Live It Up - Bill Haley & His Comets
10 - You Can't Hang That Monkey On My Back - Jesse Rogers
11 - Has Anybody Seen My Kitty - Sonny Hines
12 - Take It Easy Greasy - Bobby Charles
13 - Mr - Blues - Marvin Rainwater
14 - Shivers - Davy Douglas
15 - 9 - LB Hammer - Sanford Clark
16 - I'm Glad, Glad - Lloyd Price
17 - Giddy Up Ding Dong - Freddie Bell & The Bell Boys
18 - You're Much Too Pretty For Me - Eddie Curtis
19 - A Mighty Lovable Man - Sonny James
20 - You Nearly Loose Your Mind - Roy Moss
21 - Hot Rod Race - Ramblin' Jimmie Dolan
22 - That'll Be The Day - Jeff Allen
23 - I've Got To Have You Baby - Jimmy Jones & The Pretenders
24 - Lovin' Honey - Gene Morris & The Pages
25 - Heart Breakin' Mama - Skeets Mc Donald
26 - Guitar Rock'n'Roll - Joe Maphis


Found on the web. Posted by Stampede 

2 commentaires:

Le cabinet des rugosités a dit…

Thx, and beautifull sleeve ;))

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you...only seven more to go!

I like that the series has so many unknown(to me) songs and artists.

John