................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Rockin' Chair Blues (Up)



01 - The Maxin Trio - I Love You, I Love You (I Will Never Let You Go)
02 - The Maxin Trio - Confession Blues
03 - The Maxin Trio - Alone In This City
04 - The Maxin Trio - Can Anyone Ask For More
05 - The Maxin Trio - Rockin' Chair Blues
06 - The Maxin Trio - Here I Am
07 - Ray Charles Trio - If I Give You My Love
08 - Ray Charles Trio - Can't You See Darling (What You're Doing To Me)
09 - The Maxin Trio - This Love Of Mine
10 - The Maxim Trio - Blues Before Sunrise
11 - The Maxim Trio - How Long Blues
12 - The Maxim Trio - A Sentimental Blues
13 - The Maxim Trio - You'll Always Miss The Water
14 - The Maxim Trio - Ain't That Fine
15 - The Maxim Trio - Don't Put All Your Dreams In One Basket
16 - Ray Charles Trio - Sittin' On Top Of The World
17 - Ray Charles Trio - I've Had My Fun
18 - Ray Charles Trio - See See Rider
19 - Ray Charles Trio - What Have I Done
20 - Ray Charles Trio - Honey Honey
21 - Ray Charles Trio - She's On The Ball

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original poster.

1 commentaire:

rm a dit…

merci beaucoup