................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Let's Do the Cajun Twist



01 - Doug Kershaw - Louisiana Man
02 - Johnnie Allan - I Cried
03 - Cookie & the Cupcakes - Mathilda
04 - Clifton Chenier - My Jolie Blonde
05 - Phil Bo - She Wears My Ring
06 - Van Broussard - Feed the Flame
07 - Gene King - Little Cajun Girl
08 - Bobby Charles - Big Boys Cry
09 - Cleveland Crochet - Sugar Bee
10 - Bob Shurley & The Vel-Tones - Jailbird
11 - Tommy McLain - (I'd Be) A Legend in My Time
12 - Rusty - Diggy Diggy Lo
13 - Margo White - You Had Your Chance
14 - Rockin' Sidney - You Ain't Nothin' But Fine
15 - Clint West - Big Blue Diamonds
16 - Johnnie Allan - Rubber Dolly
17 - Lee Martin - There Goes That Train
18 - Randy & the Rockets - Let's Do the Cajun Twist
19 - Buck Rogers - Crazy Baby
20 - Rockin' Dave Allen - Can't Stand to See You Go
21 - Prentice Thomas - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
22 - Van Broussard - I'm Not a Fool Anymore
23 - Rufus - The Back Door
24 - Frankie Ford - Whiskey Heaven
25 - Warren Storm - Seven Letters
26 - Herbie Stutes - I Love My Saturday Night

Complete artwork with 8 pages booklet - Posted by CL

Aucun commentaire: