................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 13 août 2015

Splish Splash



01 - Yakety Yak - The Coasters
02 - Splish Splash - Bobby Darin
03 - A Lover's Question - Clyde McPhatter
04 - I Cried A Tear - LaVern Baker
05 - Charlie Brown - The Coasters
06 - There Goes My Baby - The Drifters
07 - What'd I Say - Ray Charles
08 - Poison Ivy - The Coasters
09 - (If You Cry) True Love, True Love - The Drifters
10 - Dance With Me - The Drifters
11 - This Magic Moment - The Drifters
12 - Save The Last Dance For Me - The Drifters
13 - Spanish Harlem - Ben E. King
14 - Gee Whiz - Carla Thomas
15 - I Count The Tears - The Drifters

Vinyl Rip - Covers included. Posted by searnav


2 commentaires:

Roffe a dit…

Thanks for these great albums. I have them on vinyl, so now I don't have to rip them. Keep them coming!

Jan V a dit…

Thank you for this album.