................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 10 août 2015

I've Sold My Saddle for an Old Guitar



01 - Don't Fence Me In
02 - My Chickashay Girl
03 - Home on the Range
04 - Yellow Rose of Texas
05 - San Fernando Valley
06 - Blue Shadows on the Trail
07 - Along the Navajo Trail
08 - I've Sold My Saddle for an Old Guitar
09 - One More Ride
10 - Tumbling Tumbleweeds
11 - Ride, Ranger, Ride
12 - There's a Ranch in the Rockies
13 - Headin' for Texas and Home
14 - There's a Round Up in the Sky
15 - Colorado Sunset
16 - Way Out There
17 - That Pioneer Mother of Mine
18 - Dust
19 - Born to the Saddle
20 - Ridin' Down the Trail
21 - When the Sun is Setting on the Prairie
22 - Hold that Critter Down
23 - I Hope I'm Not Dreaming Again
24 - When a Cowboy Sings a Song
25 - Listen to the Rhythm of the Range
26 - A Little White Cross on the Hill
27 - (There'll Never be Another) Pecos Bill

OOP. Complete artwork
VBR Extreme.

1 commentaire:

heylee a dit…

Uncle Gil,thank you for sharing,Roy Rogers...appreciate your ear.