................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 7 août 2015

Golden Rocket



A1 - The Midnight Train
A2 - Drifting And Dreaming Of You
A3 - Border Ride
A4 - Just Wondering Why
A5 - Golden Rocket
A6 - Grave In The Valley
B1 - My Little Honeysuckle Rose
B2 - Seepy-Eyed John
B3 - Let Me Whisper
B4 - Somewhere Down South
B5 - When It's Time For The Whippoorwill To Sing
B6 - Great Speckled Bird
C1 - A Memory Of You
C2 - Paradise
C3 - The Girl I Left Behind
C4 - Diesel On My Tail
C5 - Remember Me
C6 - Are You Missing Me
D1 - I Will Always Be Waiting For You
D2 - The Flame Of Love
D3 - Gosh, I Miss You All The Time
D4 - Farewell Blues
D5 - I Want To Be Loved
D6 - Swing Low, Sweet Chariot

Posted (April 2010) by Steve T.


Aucun commentaire: