................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 11 août 2015

Boogie Woogie Tennessee



01 - Billy Wallace - Southwind
02 - Randy Hughes - Roll On Freight Train
03 - Bob Williams - Pickup Truck
04 - Buddy Allen - Shine Shave, Shover
05 - Tiny Bennett - Booge Woogie Plowboy
06 - Dick Stratton - Pistol Boogie
07 - Ricky Riddle - Cold Icy Feet
08 - Lee Bond - Uh-Huh Honey
09 - Helen Carter - I'm All Broke Out With Love
10 - Dick Stratton - I Ain't Crying Over You
11 - Bob Williams - Crackers, Cheese & Beer
12 - Vaughn Brothers - I've Gone & Done It Again
13 - Toby Dowdy - I'd Cut Your Water Off
14 - Randy Hughes - When Elephants Starts To Roost In Texas
15 - Allen Flatt - Cheat Cheat Cheatin'
16 - Ricky Riddle - Boogie Woogie Tennessee
17 - Bob Eaton - Dont Know You Anymore
18 - Randy Hughes - Sweetly Neatly & So Completely
19 - Billy Wallace - I'm Gonna Turn You Loose
20 - Dick Stratton - Love, Love, Love
21 - Allen Flatt - All I Like Being Money
22 - Kirk McGee - Ramblers Blues
23 - Bob Williams - So Don't You Weep
24 - Lee Bond - Wild Cattin' Woman
25 - Randy Hughes - Tattooed Lady
26 - Bob Williams - Waiting For The Tide To Change
27 - Billy Wallace - You Got Some Explaining To Do
28 - Randy Hughes - I'd Rather Be A Rooster
29 - Bob Jennings - My Little Blue Eyes
30 - Don Davis - If You Did Half As Much Flirtin'
31 - Randy Hughes - It'll Feel So Good
32 - Billy Wallace - Dog Hauled Around
33 - Ricky Riddle - I'm So Lonesome

1 commentaire:

Aaron Angell a dit…

Totally amazing blog - thanks so much and keep up the good work. You have any more hawaiian slack key stuff? Loves that compilation you put up a while back....