................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 3 août 2015

Beyond A Shadow Of A Doubt (Enhanced)



Daffan was born in Beauregard Parish, Louisiana. He lived in Texas in the 1930s, working in an instrument repair shop in Houston. Milton Brown convinced him to start performing, and soon after he scored his first success as a songwriter with the song "Truck Drivers' Blues", a huge hit for Cliff Bruner. This was one of the first truck-driving songs, a motif which would come to dominate country music for decades. Forming his own band, The Texans, Daffan scored a string of hits, including "Worried Mind", "Born to Lose", "Those Blue Eyes Are Not Shining Anymore", "She Goes The Other Way" and "No Letter Today". "Born to Lose" may have sold as many as 7 million copies.

01 - Blue Steel Blues
02 - Crying The Blues Again
03 - I'm Sorry I Said Goodbye
04 - Where The Deep Waters Flow
05 - Worried Mind
06 - Because
07 - Breakin' My Heart Over You
08 - Car Hop's Blues
09 - I Lost My Sunshine
10 - I'll Travel Alone
11 - Strip Tease Swing
12 - Those Blue Eyes Don't Sparkle Anymore
13 - Too Late, Little Girl, Too Late
14 - Weary, Worried & Blue
15 - Born To Lose
16 - Long John
17 - Look Who's Talking
18 - You're Breaking My Heart
19 - Headin' Down The Wrong Highway
20 - Beyond A Shadow Of A Doubt
21 - Lonesome Highway
22 - Trouble Keep's Hangin' 'Round My Door
23 - Are You Satisfied Now_
24 - Baby, You Can't Get Me Down
25 - Broken Vows
26 - My Fallen Star
27 - Shut That Gate
28 - You Better Change Your Ways, Baby
29 - Among Your Souveniers
30 - Now I Must Reap
31 - Flame Of Love
32 - Got Money On My Mind
33 - I'm That Kind Of Guy
34 - Take That Lease Off Me
35 - That's A Dad Blamed Lie
36 - Ain't Got No Name Rag
37 - I'm Gonna Leave This Darned Town
38 - I've Got Five Dollars - And It's Saturday Night
39 - Kiss Me Goodnight

Posted (many moons ago) by dernorweger
Tracks 04/07/20/25/27 enhanced by Castironarm
Re-post by request with home made cover

Aucun commentaire: