................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 23 juillet 2015

Iodine In My Coffee



A1 - Muddy Waters - Mean Red Spider
A2 - Muddy Waters - Hard Days
A3 - Muddy Waters - Burying Ground
A4 - Muddy Waters - Last Time I Fool Around With You
A5 - Muddy Waters - Screaming And Crying
A6 - Muddy Waters - Where's My Woman Been
A7 - Muddy Waters - Rolling And Tumbling (Part 1)
A8 - Muddy Waters - Rolling And Tumbling (Part 2)
B1 - Muddy Waters - Flood
B2 - Muddy Waters - Gal You Gotta Watch
B3 - Muddy Waters - Lonesome Day
B4 - Muddy Waters - Iodine In My Coffee
B5 - Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man
B6 - Muddy Waters - I Just Want To Make Love To You
B7 - Muddy Waters - Oh Yeh
B8 - Muddy Waters - Smokestack Lightning

Vinyl rip and scans by bopping

Aucun commentaire: