................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 26 juillet 2015

If The Good Lord´s Willin´ (Up)



00 - Intro
01 - Hank Jr. - Prison Of Memories
02 - Hank Jr. - Cajun Baby
03 - Hank Jr. - For Me There Is No Place
04 - Hank Jr. - Is This Goodbye
05 - Hank Jr. - I´m Just Crying ´cause I Care
06 - Hank Jr. - Your Turn To Cry
07 - Hank Jr. - Where Do I Go From Here
08 - Hank Jr. - Are You Lonely Too
09 - Hank Jr. - Homesick
10 - Hank Jr. - Just Me And My Broken Heart
11 - Hank Jr. - My Heart Won´t Let Me Go
12 - Hank Jr. - You Can´t Take My Memories Of You
13 - Hank Jr. - Somebody´s Lonesome
14 - Hank Jr. - You Broke Your Your Own Heart
15 - Hank Jr. - I´m So Tired Of It All
16 - Hank Jr. - Little Bosephus
17 - Hank Jr. - I Just Didn´t Have The Heart To Say Goodbye
18 - Hank Jr. - If The Good Lord´s Willin´ (And The Creeks Don´t Rise)
19 - Waylon Jennings - Cowboys Don´t Cry

_
Found on the net. Posted by Stampede.


Aucun commentaire: