................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 4 juillet 2015

Frog Pond Boogie (Up)



01 - Stoltz Bros. - R & R Riot
02 - Hank Spurling - Frog Pond Boogie
03 - Hank Spurling - Box Car Blues
04 - Hank Spurling - Baby Doll
05 - Hank Spurling - I`m In Debt
06 - Dave Wilburn - Ninety One Pounds Of Lovin'
07 - Bill Mc Makin - Can I Go On Loving You
08 - James Dotson - Hi Lift
09 - Jay Earls - Baby, I'm Lonesome
10 - Lanie Walker - Early Every Morning
11 - Lanie Walker - Jumpin`the Gun
12 - Dixieland Drifters - The Trot

_
Vinyl rip. Covers, labels by unknown
(Re-up by request)

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Your wonderful selection of albums bring back memories.

Could you please reload
VA - THE BOP THAT NEVER STOPPED - FOR A REAL ROCKIN’CAT VOL.24 – LP Bison Bop

JohnnyDiego a dit…

I would love to hear this record but I believe the file is corrupted. Any chance of re-posting?
By the way, I really love your site. Thanks for everything.

Uncle Gil a dit…

I just downloaded it without any problem. Dozens of friends, too...
Try again.
All the best!

JohnnyDiego a dit…

Second Time was the charm. What a great record. Can't wait to see what comes tomorrow. Keep the great music coming.

Anonyme a dit…

grand merci a toi uncle gil mais y aura t il la suite des bison bop arrete au 34
frankabilly