................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 13 juillet 2015

Draggin'



A1 - Eddie Bond - Flip, Flop Mama
A2 - Eddie Bond - Boppin' Bonnie
A3 - Roy Moss - You Nearly Lose Your Mind
A4 - Roy Moss - You're My Big Baby Now
A5 - Billy Wallace - That's My Reward
A6 - Billy Wallace - Mean Mistreatin' Baby
A7 - Billy Wallace - Burning The Wind
A8 - Thomas Wayne - You're The One That Done It
B1 - Eddie Bond - Slip, Slip Slippin' In
B2 - Eddie Bond - Baby, Baby, Baby (What Am I Gonna Do)
B3 - Conway Twitty - Born To Sing The Blues
B4 - Johnny 'T' Talley - Lonesome Train
B5 - Johnny 'T' Talley - I've Changed My Wild Mind
B6 - J.P. Richardson - Crazy Blues
B7 - Curtis Gordon - Draggin'
B8 - Curtis Gordon - Sittin' On Top Of The World

Vinyl rip. Covers, labels

Aucun commentaire: