................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Bayou Pon Pon (Up)



01 - Peace Will Come, (I'm Praying For The Day When) - Roscoe Hankins
02 - Rockin' Chair Daddy - Braxton Shooford
03 - If I Didn't Love You - Rome Johnson
04 - You're Barking Up the Wrong Tree Now - Red Sovine
05 - Forever Is a Long, Long Time - Jimmie Davis
06 - Stranger in the Night - George Morgan
07 - I Wish You Didn't Love Me So Much - Little Jimmy Dickens
08 - Me and My Broken Heart - Carl Smith
09 - Little House We Built (Just O'er the Hill) - Big Bill Lister
10 - Bayou Pon Pon - Jimmie Davis
11 - I Lost the Only Love I Knew - Ray Price
12 - Countrified - Big Bill Lister
13 - On the Evening Train - Molly O'Day
14 - Never Been So Lonesome - Zeb Turner

_
Found on the net. Posted by Stampede.


4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much for this and all the other great stuff on your site. Cheers!

Country From Switzerland a dit…

thanks for repost HW great

rene hofmann

Anonyme a dit…

Re-up please

Uncle Gil a dit…

Sorry, new rule : we don't consider anonymous requests...