................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 7 mai 2015

Little Sweetheart of the Ozarks



01 - I Wanna Be A  Cowboys Dream Girl
02 - Swing Time Cowgirl
03 - My Pancho Pony
04 - Back On Montana Plains
05 - I Wanna Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart
06 - Ridin' Ol Paint
07 - Lone Star
08 - Old Black Mountain Trail
09 - Smile And Drive Your Blues Away
10 - Goodnight Soldier
11 - Out On The Lone Prairie
12 - Shy Little Anne From Cheyenne
13 - I'm An Old Cowhand
14 - High Falutin' Newton
15 - Strawberry Roan
16 - Your Own Sweet Darling Wife
17 - Montana
18 - Shy Anne From Old Cheyenne
19 - Little Sweetheart of the Ozarks
20 - Old Nevada Moon
21 - My Million Dollar Smile
22 - I'd Love To Be A Cowgirl
23 - The Moon Hangs Low On The Ohio
24 - My Song Of The West
25 - My Dear Old Arizona Home
26 - With A Banjo On My Knee
27 - He's A Wild and Reckless Cowboy
28 - Singing In The Saddle

Compiled from various vinyl sources by Chicken Hot Rod


Aucun commentaire: