................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 3 mai 2015

It Wouldn't Be The Same Without You


ELVIS PRESLEY – MASTER & SESSION – SUN'S RECORDINGS SESSIONS


Disc 1
01 - My Happiness
02 - That's When Your Heartaches Begin
03 - I'll Never Stand In Your Way
04 - It Wouldn't Be The Same Without You
05 - Harbor Lights
06 - Harbor Lights
07 - I Love You Because
08 - I Love You Because
09 - I Love You Because
10 - I Love You Because
11 - I Love You Because
12 - I Love You Because
13 - That's All Right
14 - That's All Right
15 - That's All Right
16 - That's All Right
17 - Blue Moon Of Kentucky
18 - Blue Moon Of Kentucky
19 - Blue Moon Of Kentucky


Disc 2
01 - Blue Moon
02 - Blue Moon
03 - Blue Moon
04 - Blue Moon
05 - Blue Moon
06 - Blue Moon
07 - Tomorrow Night
08 - I'll Never Let You Go
09 - Satisfied (by N° 9)
10 - I'll Never Let You Go
11 - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
12 - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
13 - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
14 - Just Because
15 - Good Rockin' Tonight


Disc 3
01 - Give Me More More More Of Your Kisses (By N° 9)
02 - I'm Left, You're Right, My Baby's Gone
03 - I'm Left, You're Right, My Baby's Gone
04 - I'm Left, You're Right, My Baby's Gone
05 - I'm Left, You're Right, My Baby's Gone
06 - I'm Left, You're Right, My Baby's Gone
07 - I'm Left, You're Right, My Baby's Gone
08 - I'm Left, You're Right, My Baby's Gone
09 - Uncle Pen (By N° 9)
10 - Uncle Pen (By N° 9)
11 - Milkcow Blues Boogie
12 - You're A Heartbreaker
13 - Fool, Fool, Fool
14 - Shake, Rattle And Roll
15 - Baby Let's Play House


Disc 4
01 - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
02 - How Do You Think I Feel
03 - How Do You Think I Feel
04 - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
05 - I Forgot To Remember To Forget
06 - Mystery Train
07 - Mystery Train
08 - Tryin' To Get To You
09 - When It Rains, It Really Pours
10 - When It Rains, It Really Pours
11 - When It Rains, It Really Pours

Found on the clouds – Posted by Uncle Pen

3 commentaires:

bopping a dit…

Enfin! "Uncle Pen", "Give me more more more of your kisses", cela fait plus de 40 ans que j'attends ces titres!. Merci mille fois, Gilles

Ricky Kolbe a dit…

Yep UncleGil . Ca ca me plait , oh oui , ca me plait . De cette serie j'en ai juste un .... la ca mets un bon coup de jeune . Genial Gil , toujour dans le Top ton blog ... Bon Boppin'dimanche .

MemphianGirl a dit…

Wow, another great upload! Thank you, Uncle Gil! :)