................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 21 mai 2015

I'm Evil



A1 - Ray Smith - Rockin' Bandit
A2 - Rudy Grayzell - Judy (2)
A3 - Tommy Blake  - Shake Around
A4 - Tommy Blake - You Better Believe It
A5 - Jimmy Pritchett - That's The Way I Fell
A6 - Sid Watson (Hayden Thompson) - Don't You Worry
A7 - Johnny Powers - With Your Love With Your Kiss
B1 - Warren Smith - Dear John
B2 - Warren Smith - Sweet Sweet Girl
B3 - Edwin Bruce - Sweet Woman
B4 - Tommy Blake - I Dig You Baby
B5 - Tommy Blake - Sweetie Pie
B6 - Johnny Powers - Be Mine All Mine
B7 - Edwin Bruce - Doll Baby
B8 - Johnny Powers - I'm Evil

HQ Artwork by Hillbilly Boogie & La Gazelle

3 commentaires:

Mister Moon a dit…

Thanks, Uncle Gil !

Anybody knows who's the guitar player pictured with Ray Smith ?

Cool picture of Warren Smith and his band at the Ellis Auditorium.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Lister Moon : If I say Eddie Cochran, are you ready to believe me :))

Mister Moon a dit…

I'm ready as I can be, ready, ready... :)

Maybe it's Stanley Walker, but I'm not sure:

http://www.rockabillyhall.com/StanleyWalker.html