................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 28 mai 2015

Cha Dooky Doo



A1 - That Old Time Rock'n'roll
A2 - Cha Dooky Doo (Specialty 637)
A3 - I'm A Fool To Care
A4 - Please Listen To My Song
A5 - What's Going On (Specialty 656)
A6 - Standing On The Highway
A7 - The Dumm
B1 - Let's Rock
B2 - Back Home To Me
B3 - Zing Zing (Specialty 637)
B4 - A Lover's Story
B5 - Arabian Love Call (Specialty 656)
B6 - Bella Mae
B7 - Oooh-whee Baby (1956)

Vinyl rip and scans by bopping

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Comp's antivirus say's "spy or virus", can not download it. Repair or remove fail. Thank you.

Uncle Gil a dit…

You're welcome ! You're unlucky ! You hit the wrong button... First visit here ?

Anonyme a dit…

Hi. No, i'm an ancient user. It's for the first time with me. I did the same things, as usual: "zippyshare - download now (orange button)-then window "download ZIP - WinRAR (47,4 МБ)" Today is the same problem again. What is wrong?

Uncle Gil a dit…

I don't know what is wrong on your system...
We have more than 500 downloads without a problem...
Here's a new link :
Art Neville - That Old Time Rock'n'Roll - LP Specialty 2165.zip
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/r5Iz4Fzk/file.html
I hope it works for you.
Cheers!

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you, that link is work. I'm not sure that the problem is only in my system, because this file, for example, "http://unclegil.blogspot.ru/2015/05/ooh-wee.htmlI" downloaded without problems. Anyway, thank's a lot.