................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 24 avril 2015

Rocking On The Moon Tonight


VA – YOUR CAR MACHINE – HOT BLUES 1956-1964  – LP Black Arts FR

A1 - Little Sonny - Love Shock
A2 - Little Sonny - I Lobe You Baby Until The Day I Die
A3 - Little Sonny - I Gotta Find My Baby
A4 - Little Sonny - Hear My Woman Callin'
A5 - Willie Sanders - Cross Cut Saw
A6 - Willie Sanders - Slim's Twist
A7 - Cousin Leroy - Waitin' At The Station
A8 - Cousin Leroy - Crossroads
B1 - Birmingham Junior - Birmingham Late Hours
B2 - Birmingham Junior - You're Too Bad
B3 - Mojo Watson - So Broken Hearted
B4 - Guitar Tommy Moore - Your Car Machine
B5 - Guitar Tommy Moore - I Ain't Botherin' Nobody
B6 - Big Charles Green - Rocking On The Moon Tonight
B7 - Ace Holder - Lonesome Harmonica
B8 - Ace Holder - Homeless Boy

Vinyl rip and scans by rico (Re-post)


Aucun commentaire: