................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 22 avril 2015

OK

Thanks to you all to worry about me for my silence since few days !
For a family affair, I'm in the deep south (of France) without an internet connection and far from my archives.
I'll be back soon.
Thanks again. I appreciate !

Merci à tous de vous préoccuper de ma petite santé et de mon mutisme depuis plusieurs jours.
Je suis dans le sud profond pour raison familiale, sans connexion internet et surtout éloigné de mes archives.
Je serai de retour très prochainement.
Merci encore. J'apprécie beaucoup.

19 commentaires:

JohnnyDiego a dit…

Thank you for telling us, Uncle. I hope everything goes well.

Michael Hegarty a dit…

A legend continues!

Alain Mallaret a dit…

"Pas de nouvelles, bonnes nouvelles" Ouais, peut-être mais quand même !!!

Ouf, nous voici rassurés…

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for info Uncle Gil. I did notice your absence but guess you were on a break.

musicyoucan a dit…

Super, c rassurant. On n'est plus habitué à ce calme sur ton blog. Bonne suite et encore merci pour tout ce qui est proposé et depuis tant d'années.

zephyr a dit…

So glad all is well with you Uncle Gil

standa-hank a dit…

It's very good news, you're O.K. I wish you to be everything all right soon.

Barry a dit…

Good to know you're OK

Anonyme a dit…

Everything's OK,that's a good thing.
heylee

Mister Moon a dit…

Keep on rockin', UG !

Thanks for your work and dedication.

Anonyme a dit…

buenos dias, gracias Tio, es cierto te extrañamos bastante, pero la familia es primero, cuidate mucho y que todos tus asuntos te salgan bien felicidades hasta luego !!!

BobB a dit…

UG: I was worried, but glad to hear all is well with you. You're the best !!!

JakeBlues a dit…

Good to know everything is OK. Yes, even after a couple of days without posts from you, one begins to worry that something has happened to you.

Take care and hope to see you back soon.

beemer a dit…

Thanks for the message-you deserve a break.

Duke Box a dit…

I was getting worried for you.

HUCKFIN a dit…

Dear Uncle Gil;
Thank you for your extraordinary blog just for my age of 68.
I have a request from you. Can you manage to reach blogger zokyat @ https://zokyat.wordpress.com/ who asked you sometimes ago to include his link in your blog as you will remember. Can you please ask him to renew links of https://zokyat.wordpress.com/category/world-instrumental-hits/ a set of 200 volumes which all of links are dead. I will be grateful if you can do this favor for me and for the other music lovers.
Thank you.
Yuksel

Ricky Kolbe a dit…

Yep Rockin'Daddy Unclegil .... heureus d'avoir de tes nouvelles , ont s'inquietaient gil . Donc tous vas bien et c'est trop Kool ..... Alors a bientor Gil & bon sejour . KEEP ROCKIN'BROTHER & BOP!BOP!

j-claude Duflot a dit…

Bon courage, merci pour vos envois, nous vous souhaitons un bon rétablissement, à bientôt, j-claude.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Thank y'all !

********************************
To Yuksel : I will try...