................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 4 avril 2015

Just Go Wild Over Rock'n Roll



A1 - Just Go Wild Over Rock'n Roll
A2 - I'm Gonna Die
A3 - Pretty Pretty Baby
A4 - I Dreamed You Left Me
A5 - Southbound Blues
A6 - Boogie Uproar
A7 - Five Days Five Days
A8 - I'm Driving Home
B1 - Teenage Party
B2 - Sweet Love On My Mind
B3 - Caldonia
B4 - I Sure Miss You
B5 - Jumpin' Little Mama
B6 - Juke Joint Jem
B7 - Sure-Fire Way
B8 - Goofin' Around

Vinyl rip. Covers, labels + Flyer


4 commentaires:

Mister Moon a dit…

This is an ultracool album. I played my original copy so much, it's almost useless. Luckily, I recently found a near mint second-hand copy, but it's great to have it as mp3 too.

By the way, has this ever been available as a CD ?

Thanks, Uncle Gil !

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Mister Moon: I don't know if a CD was issued.

Ricky Kolbe a dit…

Fantastic Album from me young Rockabilly years (the 80's) .... Ca c'est le Top , j'ai meme un exemplaire a vendre . Ca j'adore depuit toujour Gil . comme toujour superbe travaille avec scans ....

Anonyme a dit…

il y a eu un cd chez rockhouse,et un autre pressage avec une photo a fond bleu