................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 4 avril 2015

I'm Gonna Burn Your Playhouse Down (Updated)



A1 - White Lightning
A2 - Rock It
A3 - What Am I Worth
A4 - Taggin' Along
A5 - Boogie Woogie Mexican Boy
A6 - You Gotta Be My Baby
A7 - Revenooer Man
B1 - Who Shot Sam
B2 - Play It Cool Man
B3 - My Sweet Imogene
B4 - How Come It
B5 - I'm Gonna Burn Your Playhouse Down
B6 - Don't Stop The Music
B7 - Maybe Little Baby


_
Posted by Stampede

4 commentaires:

Jobe a dit…

Thanks for this one.

Rudi Raskal a dit…

"File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server"
!sobbing!

Rudi Raskal a dit…

Thanks A Lot Again!
You make an amazing blog
!heureux!

Ricky Kolbe a dit…

Genial Gil . La plein la vue , je l'est mais avec covers differents , ceux ici je les ai jamain vue .... encore dans le Top of Bop , quel collection .