................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 13 avril 2015

Fascinating Rhythm



01 - I Hear Music
02 - All God's Children Got Rhythm
03 - Honeysuckle Rose
04 - Do You Know What Is Means To Be In New Orleans
05 - It's You Or No One
06 - If I Were A Bell
07 - Chicago
08 - Nuages-Daphne
09 - La chanson des rues
10 - Fascinating Rhythm
11 - Them There Eyes
12 - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
13 - I Won't Dance
14 - Old Man River
15 - Someone To Watch Over Me
16 - I Didn't Know What Time It Was
17 - How High The Moon

 

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Uncle Gil,thank you for Stephane Grappelli,also your work and ear.
heylee

vilstef a dit…

Uncle Gil-thanks for your many fine shares, and an extra thanks for this one by Stephane which I had not seen before!